Juniors and Seniors - Please complete this form when you have scheduled a college visit. You will need to upload documentation such as a screenshot of an email from the college, confirming that you have set up the visit. If you have any questions or need help with this process, please talk to Mrs. Kappel.
Recruiters Visiting Clarkson 2021-2022
- Thursday, Sept 9th: Northeast Community College – Ashley – 12:45 in Kappel’s room
- Monday, Sept 20th: Wayne State College – Dani – 10am in Kappel’s room
- Tuesday, Sept 21st: University of Nebraska Lincoln – Randy – 1pm in Kappel’s room
- Monday, Sept 27th: Ryan from Jostens to visit with Seniors at 10am and Sophomores 4th pd
- Tuesday, Sept 28th: College Fair in Columbus CCC gym (12:30pm-3:30pm) ALL Juniors will attend; Seniors have the choice to sign up or stay at school but need to sign up to attend
- Monday, Oct 4th: Wesleyan - Rena - 12:45pm in Kappel's room
- Thursday, Oct 7th: Nebraska National Guard - Brenda - in Government 7th pd - will meet with other students 8th pd
- Tuesday, Oct 12th: University of Nebraska Kearney - Morganne - 12:30pm
- Monday, Oct 18th: Southeast Community College – Mackenzie – 12:30pm in Kappel’s room
- Monday, Oct 25th: Central Community College – Kristin – 10am in Kappel’s room
EducationQuest Resources Check out the 2022-23 FAFSA demo! View in your . . .
Please support two amazing women in the Clarkson community that are battling breast cancer. HOPE For Heimann - BEeson STRONG All funds raised will be paid directly to Kim Heimann, Suzie Beeson . . .
Job Fair What better way to help our junior high students then to let them explore a world of job opportunities. Yes, looking into jobs can be scary for the junior high students, yet it is so important for their future. On . . .